Friday 6 February 2015

SSS February 2015 card kit #1

Hi! I've been umming and ahhing about signing up for the monthly Simon Says Stamp card kits for ages - over a year! And I've finally done it, yay! :-) it's gorgeous and today's card is my first one using it. I've stuck mostly to the supplies; patterned papers, rub ons and the sentiment stamp, then I added in a PTI die cut which I stacked up on black card for dimension, some sparkly gems and silver stitching.
I'm entering it into this weeks AAA Cards challenge 'Love', Fusion Challenge photo (I used the love theme with metallic elements) and the Friday Mash Up challenge, I've gone with the 'Love theme' option.
I hope you like it, thanks for looking! Hopefully I'll get a chance to play with the kit more later :-)



Supplies;
Papers, Rub Ons & sentiment - Simon Says Stamp 'February 2015 Card Kit'
Die - Papertrey Ink 'Monthly Moments - February'
Other - adhesive clear gems & silver thread

8 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love those clear gems ... and pretty inky background ... so very glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

Linda Beeson said...

This is wonderful!!!! I love all of your great details. So glad you were able to join us at AAA Cards

~amy~ said...

Well, this is just too sweet!
Thanks for playing along with us at FUSION!

Vicki Dutcher said...

lovely shadow drop Thanks for joining in at AAA

Jeanne J. said...

Beautiful soft inking makes this so stunning! Love the stitching and bling too! So many neat things on this!

brrenwick said...

What a beautiful card! I love the soft colors with little bits of bling! Thanks for playing along at FMU!

Julia said...

Lots of nice details and fun! So glad you joined in with AAA.

Juls said...

This is s beautiful, I absolutely love it!! Xx