Saturday 6 December 2014

Snowman gift tag

Hello and happy weekend! I hope you've had a good week! I found a bit of time this morning to make this simple little gift tag using this weeks MFT Sketch. All the dies are Die-namics. As I had stamped the snowman's eyes, mouth and buttons, I wanted to stamp his carrot nose but didn't have anything suitable, so I cut out the carrot die from some scrap paper and sponged it on - problem solved! :-) I've used this weeks Fab Friday colour scheme, this weeks Simon Says Stamp Christmas challenge and also this fortnights Card Concept challenge of Snowman and/or a Tag. I hope you like it, have a good weekend!







Supplies;
Dies - MFT Tag Stax, Notched Tag (heart), Fishtail Flag Stax & Snow Globe and Nestabilities Circles
Cardstock - Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake & Old Olive
Stamps - Hero Arts Tiny Star Background, Simon Says Stamp Lots of Dots & Waltzingmouse Nordic Winter
Other - Christmas Red Stickles, red twine

6 comments:

Juls said...

Too cute!! I love it x

LauraJane:) said...

Happy little snowman!
Thanks for joining the fun at The Card Concept!

Kerin said...

Adorable snowman, and I love the cheerful colors! Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

Geri said...

I love this wee little fellow! What a GREAT idea to add the "TO" and "FROM" on the FRONT of the tag. I hope you don't mind if I borrow this idea (nope - haven't started my gift tags yet!) Love the colors you chose - especially the pop of red in the bedazzled heart! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at the Card Concept Challenge

Amanda Mertz said...

So very cute! I love the snowman and how you did the the "to/from" lines with the banners! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

jenn shurkus said...

i love this!! i love all things snowman :) so clever how you did the to and from strips as well :) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp!