Sunday 27 July 2014

Stencilled #1

Hello! I hope you've had a good weekend! Not sure if you've seen but there's a sale on at Online Card Classes. I love these classes but never have a solid chunk of time to take part in them so don't want to spend the money. However, as they're now both finished and cheaper, I thought I would take the Stencilled class in my own time. I've got quite a few stencils but need a jump start to use them. Here is my first card using Debby Hughes' sponging technique & card idea. I've made it in my fave colour scheme; coral & gold, for the following challenges - Avery Elle - Die cuts, Addicted to CAS - Celebrate, Less is More - Anything Goes & Simon Says Stamp - Embossing. I forgot to take a pic of the inside of the card but I've stamped Happy Birthday and a little cupcake to go with the sentiment. I hope you like it, I'll hopefully be back with tomorrow with another card.



Supplies;
Stencil - That Special Touch 'Large Polka Dots'
Inks - Distress Inks 'Tattered Rose', 'Dried Marigold' & 'Worn Lipstick'
Sentiment - Avery Elle 'Cake & Candles'
Candle - Papertrey Ink 'Wishes Come True'
Dies - Papertrey Ink 'Fillable Frames #1' & 'Wishes Come True'
Other - gold embossing powder, gems & vellum

20 comments:

Debby Hughes said...

Wow, wow, wow! Love and pinned :D

donna mikasa said...

Love the ombré background paired with all the gold! Thanks for joining the AE Challenge!

Sid said...

Loving the way you have graduated the spots as a background ! Fab and I have started to follow your fab blog too !

Linda Beeson said...

Such a sweet and simple background

Craft-E-Place said...

Wow this is a really beautiful, elegant card!
Elaine

OH Babs said...

Wow this is a great card and I like everything about it. I am a great fan of embossing and the gold is a perfect color choice.

Susan Powell said...

love the graduated circles and the touch of gold - beautiful!

Cindy Groh said...

Fabulous card. I pinned it to my stencil board. Love the color combo too.

cheiron said...

LOVE this! The ombre, the veullum, the gold...just pefect. Thank you so much for joining us this week in the Emboss It Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog :)

Kat W said...

Great stencilling - love how it fades away across the card and the vellum layer and gold details are so pretty :-)

Hugs, Kat

Anne said...

FAB card Beth, love it!
Thanks so much for joining LIM this week
Anne
Less is More Designer

Karen M said...

How beautiful this cad is Beth. I really love how soft and subtle it is but at the same time, very striking! x

Rebecca Hoy said...

Adorable, the gold and peach just sing together!! Rebecca x

Dipti Mathur said...

very beautiful card

Gibmiss said...

Hi Beth
Fabulous card..., stinning love it....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Beverley said...

Stunning! Love the stencilled background & the sentiment on the vellum is lush. Hugs Bev x

Rosemary said...

Totally gorgeous!!

Chrissie said...

I'm sorry this comment is so late, but I was on holiday in Spain last week and wifi was a little limited and slow!
This is beautiful Beth!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Diana Fisher said...

Vellum and gold …AND die cuts! I love this! Thanks for playing along with the AEI♥UChallenge!

Yana Smakula said...

I'm in love with this card! So very beautiful! Thank you for joining the AE Challenge! We hope to see you come play again :)