Thursday 1 August 2013

My Mum's Craft Shop August Challenge!

Hiya! I hope you're all well and having a good week! I'm here today with my first card as a Guest Design Team member for My Mum's Craft Shop! Yippee! It's the first of the month so there's a brand nw challenge, this months theme is -
Summer Sun!
Pretty apt with the weather due today! :-) You have until August 31st to join in with us and there's a voucher for the shop up for grabs!
Here's my card - why does my mojo disappear when I'm 'needed' to make cards - grr! So I decided to make a fairly simple card using the cool new MFT Sun Ray die and some sparkly paper, I hope you like it, thanks for looking!

Supplies;
Glitter paper & yellow card - stash
Challenges;
Colour Throwdown - these colours (no orange though) -->
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Addicted to CAS - Glitter


4 comments:

Jingle said...

Very nice card! I like the colors! Thanks for playing along in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Beth - a fabulous card design and beautiful colours.
Thank you for joining us at ATCAS - hope we will see you again.
Sylvia x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Beth - a fabulous card design and beautiful colours.
Thank you for joining us at ATCAS - hope we will see you again.
Sylvia x

Wanda Cullen said...

Cute idea to use dotted paper for the rays! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!