Monday 12 August 2013

Just a Note!

Hello! I hope you all have had a relaxing weekend! Monday is here again so that means its my turn to post a card on the My Mum's Craft Shop blog! As you saw yesterday with Jane's fabulous card, this weeks blog theme is Kraft card. It always makes me think of country cottage style cards, so that's what I went with! I used this square kraft card blank and cut it down to a C6 card (I often do this as it leaves me with perfectly matching scraps for die-cutting!)


I pulled out this gorgeous Peaceful Wildflowers stamp set from My Favourite Things, along with the matching Die'namics dies, some inks and twine, and the new Echo Park Beautiful Life paper pad - I love it! Definitely one to hang out on my desk for a while!


My sentiment was made with the text from the stamp set, and these cute Tag Stax DieNamics dies.

Thanks so much for stopping by, have a lovely week!
Challenges;
Sweet Stampin' - Going Krafty
Papertake - Anything Goes

4 comments:

Kirsty said...

what a lovely little blog :) and fab card, thanks for joining us at sweet stampin this week!

Kirsty Pearly Pop Cards

Gail said...

What a sweet, simple and pretty card! I think this card would be the handiest to have in any stash of cards. It's just perfect to cheer up someone anytime!

Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stampin' Challenge! --Gail

Sandra said...

Gorgeous.
Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin'
xxx

Designs With Paper said...

really cute card. I like the butterflies!