Sunday 28 July 2013

Baby Shower!

Hiya! Wow - long time no see! I didn't really plan to have a break from this little blog, just got caught up in the heatwave we've had plus we're nearing the end of our extension on our house so I've been clearing up dust most evenings! I'm back tonight with a card I made my friend Clare for her baby shower (the same Clare I made this wedding card for!) I'd never been to a baby shower before - they're only just gaining popularity here, so I didn't really know what to do. They don't know the sex of the baby plus I'm sadly (though thankfully not personally) aware that pregnancies don't always go to plan, so I wanted to keep it light and cute - hopefully this suited! She liked it and a fun time was had by all! Thanks for looking, I hope you've had a good weekend! :-)
Excuse the odd photo - it was taken quickly on my phone before we left!
Challenges;
Freshly Made Sketches - this sketch -->
Papertake - Dies or punches

Supplies;
Dies - MFT Die-Namics
Papers & rub ons - Doodlebug
Ribbon & gems - stash

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Such a sweet card Beth. Love it! x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Beth :-) I love the whole design of this ,,, so very cute,, and just perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so clever and fabulous.
luv
Debby

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh this is totally adorable and totally clever! What a gorgeous idea for a baby shower! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!