Thursday 27 June 2013

Tea & some news!

Hello! I hope you are well and having a good week! I'm back with a card I made this week for one or 2 challenges. I love these papers and think they go really well with dainty little teapots and lace :-) I put a little vellum doily shape behind the teacup so he didn't get lost in the flowers!
I also have a little bit of news - I'm lucky enough to have been selected as the August Guest Designer for My Mums Craft Shop! Woo hoo! I'm really chuffed and can't to get started! Hop over here and see all the lovely ladies I'll be working alongside!
Thanks for dropping by!



Challenges;
The Paper Players - this sketch -->
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes

Supplies;
All dies & sentiment - My Favourite Things
Papers - My Minds Eye
Lace - stash
Ink - Stampin' Up

8 comments:

Brian King said...

Beth, What a beautiful card! I really like your interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week.

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh, Beth! This is so adorable! I love this paper! It is perfect for a tea party! Congrats on being a Guest Designer!

Dawny P said...

Gorgeous :) I love the colours you used and the lovely design. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x
Ps congrats on your gdt spot chick xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Anne Marie Hile said...

Beth, this is SUCH a pretty card! I love how you used the sketch and the soft colors you used. Absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at the Paper Players this week! :)

Anne-Elise said...

Beautiful card, Beth! Love the teapot with the lovely papers and lace! Congratulations on your guest designer spot!! Hugs

Jeannie said...

This is so sweet and the tiny little vellum doily is adorable!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Marlou McAlees said...

fabulous card Beth :) I started following you through blog lovin as I lost contact with you and great to have you on my friend list on facebook, hope you are well, hugs Marlou xxx