Saturday 2 March 2013

Penny Black Saturday March Challenge!

Good morning! Wowzers, its Saturday! I'm not complaining about the last week in February disappearing but how is it March already?! Spring is on the way, my fingers are defrosting and I can almost feel it! ;-)
Anywho, it's time for another Penny Black Saturday challenge, this months theme is Spring into Spring! We have the usual lovely sponsors; The Ribbon Girl, J&C Creations and 1-2-3 Stitch to tempt you!
And here is my card, complete with the usual drunk looking stitching! It's all part of the handmade charm though, right?! I shifted the sentiment banner on the sketch as it covered up lots of the image and left it looking like the papers were taking over! I hope you like it though, thanks so much for looking and I hope you have a fab weekend!



Challenges;
Freshly Made Sketches - this sketch -->
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenges - Spring has Sprung
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Supplies;

7 comments:

Juls said...

Very stylish card, love the sunny colours, hugs xxx

Claire said...

Love the design - fresh colours and a lovely image. Hugs, Claire x

Kim said...

gorgeous card Beth, love the fresh spring colours too!
Kim x

Jen Mitchell said...

I think the stitching is pretty fabulous! I love these colors and the lovely images! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Sarah said...

Really beautiful card Beth, loving the feeling of Spring I get from looking at it!
Sarah xx :0)

Rita W said...

LOL I think your stitching looks perfect! If I tried to do it, it would totally be drunk stitching. I love your beautiful card; the yellows are so happy!Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

debby4000 said...

WOW Beth this is gorgeous.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

luv
Debby