Sunday 25 November 2012

Pink Snowflake!

Hello! I'm back with more Christmas makes. This is a pretty girly one! I quite like it but I'm not sure I should have embossed the white squares, what do you reckon? I'm pleased with how the snowflake came out; I punched it out of vellum the gave it a good coating of Spray'n'Sparkle, it gives a really subtle glitz! I hope you like it, thanks for stopping by



Challenges;
Sweet Sunday Sketch - this sketch -->
Cute Card Thursday - Girls Only
Addicted to CAS - Snow
Totally Gorjuss - Not a Sqaure Card

Supplies;

6 comments:

Caroline said...

This is so beautiful I love the colour and the snowflake is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Kylie said...

I LOVE this, Beth. The colours are beautifully non-traditional and the background and front panels are wonderful! Thanks so much for playing along in our first challenge at ATCAS! xx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful snowflake card Beth and love the sentiment with the button snowflake.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth. Love the white embossed squares. Just gives that something different. Fab design. Thank you so much for joining in the first Addicted to CAS challenge.
Regards Florence x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty, like the embossed squares.thanks for playing at TG.

Cazro said...

Such a pretty card, I like pink and white for Christmas. Thanks for sharing with us for our first CAS, I hope we see you again at Addicted to CAS. Caz