Sunday 22 July 2012

Gell Well card and Part 2 of 2 Bodge Ups!

Hiya! Well I haven't got very far with the Stamp-a-faire projects - too much rarely seen sun about today! There's always next year! So I thought I'd show some more cards I've made with the online card class. The first one is his cute Get Well card and it was for a lesson on ways to use border stamps. I made my own version of a card Jennifer McGuire made changing one or two elements, and also using rings cut with Nesties to make my rainbow.



Supplies;

_________________________________________________________
Next up was a card I thought would look amazing - until I ruined it! Hehe! It was for the alphabet stamps class. All of the elements I used are things I love but some how I gave it the 'clumsy Beth' touch! Here it is! Arrgghh!! ;-)



What a nincompoop! :-)
Here it is again without my scribblings!


Supplies;

Thanks for stopping in, I hope you've had a lovely sunday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Beth what super stamping second time around two fabulous card well done I love the rainbow one Hugs Elaine

Stacey said...

Love both of these Beth, even if you were a bit clumsy on the 2nd one! Mine are always like this is if you look carefully ;o) x