Saturday, 9 June 2012

Penny Black Saturday #205!

Good morning lovely people! I hope you've had a good week! The fact that it was only 3 days long was good enough for me! We celebrated my Dads birthday on the Mall in London watching the Juilee concert!! The best atmosphere ever!! Such a good night, then add to that, I became an Auntie again on wednesday!! A gorgeous little sweetie pie name Clover - such a cute name and she's equally sweet to match! I'll show you the little card I made for her in the week.
But the reason for this post is this weeks Penny Black Saturday challenge, the theme is following on from the Diamond Jubilee we celebrated last weekend and is Red, White & Blue.
This weeks prize is a $20 voucher to spend online with 1-2-3 Stitch, loads of PB's to be snapped up from there!
Here's my card slightly going against the UK side of things with a French inspired card! I love this sweet stamp! I made a card following Joy's Thank You card but just changed up the colours, added a french chicken instead of a butterfly(!) and translated the Thank You into Merci!
Thanks for stopping by!



Challenges;
Case Study - This card -->
CAS-ual Fridays - Spots
Papertake - Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes

Supplies;

5 comments:

NGCARDS said...

Wonderful card hun! xxx

Claire said...

Brilliant card - love the image. Hugs, Claire x

Angie Tieman said...

This is adorable! Love the French inspiration! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Debby said...

Perfect colours for your image and love those spots! Thanks for joining us at CASE study and CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

Dana said...

Ooh la la! *smile* This is CAS perfection and that BG paper is awesome! Great job with this week's CAS-ual Friday challenge:)