Friday 20 April 2012

Thank Ewe!

Morning! Phew, what a busy blog week I've had! It doesn't know what's hit it! I was so excited though - did you see the A-May-Zing launch last night? My project was on the telly and Nigel said he loved it!! Hee hee! Even Jamie was dead impressed! Worth all the effort! :-)

I'm back again to show you this little cutie! I'm definitely in 'use up old stash' mode so I dug out this cute stamp - again, not sure why it's neglected!! - and these papers too. Added a bit of faux stitching using my old faves, the Whisper pens. Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back in the morning, have a lovely friday!



Challenges;
Sketch and Stash Challenge - This sketch --> (almost all of the stash is neglected and the banner die is a newbie)
Oldie but a Goodie - On the Farm/In the Garden
Allsorts - Buttons & Threads
Crazy 4 Challenges - Buttons
Sweet Stampin' - Girly but no pink
PaperPlay - Animals
Papertake - Stitching

Supplies;

12 comments:

Claire said...

Love your card Beth, a cute little ewe! Thanks for playing along with An Oldie But A Goodie this week. Hugs, Claire x

xxxtglxxx said...

What a delightful card, love the fresh spring colours! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Jo Channon said...

Hi Beth,

Thankyou for joining in the Allsorts Challenge with this really cute card. The papers suit the image too. Good Luck! Jo x

Unknown said...

Hi Beth, Fab fun card I love this one . Your project for the amaysing CD was fab too well done .
I am just catching up viewing as I have been poorly, feeling much better now and will be posting soon.
You have been making some fabulous cards and projects since I have been away
well done Hugs Elaine

Francesca said...

Very Beautiful , Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie challenge this fortnight and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Franjopani said...

Hi Beth, I do like your little ewe but I must tell you how much I love your PBSC card this week - it is totally gorgeous - WOW so bright and cheery - can I please case it x joy

Julie said...

FAb card - love the colour combo especially! Thanks for joining us at SNS this challenge, Juliexx

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card! I love the stitching, It really give it some dimension. I would never have seen that it was faux stitching is you hadn't said so or shown the close up. Those pens must be magical.

Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Love Mickaela

Lisa said...

Thank you Beth for joining us at Papertake Weekly with this adorable card! Love the colors :)

Lisa Jane said...

Oh this is cute - love the embossing and the pretty papers
Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie this fortnight
Lisa x

Mandy said...

Aww Beth your card is so cute and gorgeous too :)
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx

Debs said...

Super sweet card Beth.
Adorable image and gorgeous DP's
Thanks for playing along with us at An Oldie But Goodie this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx