Saturday 21 April 2012

Penny Black Saturday Challenge #198!

Hello! I hope you're having a good weekend! I had to work ths morning but it's done now! I'm back to show you my card for this weeks Penny Black Saturday challenge, this weeks theme is No Patterned Paper. I love seeing how everyone interperatres this theme!The prize this week is gorgeous, it's this gorgeous Sweet Pea collection from Craftwork Cards - shame I can't enter! ;-)


And here's my card! I've had the idea floating in my head for a while to make a rainbow card (Lucy Abrams makes some gorgeous ones by the way!) so when this theme was decided, I thought it'd get on with it! It's just using a square punch and lots of scraps of paper then a Penny Black frame and sentiment. The anti CAS side of my brain though wouldn't let me leave it at that and I added some glitter dots! I hope you like it - thanks for looking!


Challenges;
Bunny Zoes Crafts - Ribbon or Twine
Fussy & Fancy Challenges - Punches or Dies
Paper Sundaes - Anything Goes

Supplies;

8 comments:

Sazzle said...

Great card Beth and a fantastic idea to use up your scraps of card :-)

Thanks for joining Fussy and Fancy for our punches and dies challenge - good luck!


xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

Sazzle

http://sazzlecraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi Beth - love this idea, makes a stunning card. Congrats on your telly appearance.

Liz x

Hazel said...

I love this Beth - its fab - the colours just make me smile!

Thanks for popping by and leaving me a comment.

Be back to see you soon.

Toodle pip

Hazel x

Jenny said...

Wowee...I love this idea Beth, the colours just draw me in, the kraft base is what makes it amazing and the white sentiment label just pops of the card :0)?..fab card!
Jenny x

Jools said...

This is great Bethh, it must have taken you ages to get it so accurate. Lovely colours. Jools. xx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely brilliant idea Beth, blooming gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

I love this FANTASTIC

Ali x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Beth :-) this has given me an idea for a card for my DS, he is a keen chess player and this sort of thing would be FAB ! :-) I love the CAS design and colours ,,, lovely :-)

luv
Lols x x x