Sunday 11 September 2011

Penny Black Saturday challenge #166!

**Oops, I worte this yesterday morning and left it in draft by mistake but I'm too tired to change what I'd written so bear with me!**
Good morning all and welcome to the weekend and another Penny Black Saturday Challenge! This weeks theme is 'Delicious' and there's a feast of yummy cakes and chocolates on display from the DT, I think I'm going to find it hard not to snack whilst I'm browsing the entries this week!!
This weeks prize is a $20 voucher to spend at 1-2-3 Stitch!
Here's my card, I realised that I don't really have any foodie PBs, I may have to rectify that! ;)
Here's the challenges I'd like to enter this into:
I {heart} 2 Stamp - this sketch
Stamp Something - Anything Goes
Papertake - Anything Goes
My Mums Craft shop - Layer It Up

I hope you have a lovely weekend. We're hosting a BBQ for about 25 people today for Jamie's 30th birthday so I'd better get going! If I remember I'll try and post a pic of the cake I've made! See ya! xx
Supplies-
Image - Penny Black 'Critter Party'
Colouring - Copics and stranded glitter*
Papers - My Minds Eye 'Lime Twist - Happy Go Lucky'
Sentiment - Elzybells
Gems - Hobbycraft
Other - oval Nestabilities
*my mum got me some lovely crafty bits for my birthday including a set of 24 of these stranded glitters, they're gorgeous and she got them plus some funky gems from a shop selling Nail Art bits! Good tip huh?!
 

3 comments:

Helen said...

Scrummy card Beth - I love that image...the papers and glitter are fab too!
Helen x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, fabulous card Beth.
luv
Debby

Jill said...

gorgeous card Beth thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx